EMU3 is the 3rd generation of the very successful HI-TRAC EMU system which now includes 32MB on-board Flash Memory standard 8GB Micro SD Memory which is expandable to 32GB. The system boasts greater processing power and much lower power consumption. Laptop USB connection and an additional auxiliary communications port is also included as standard.
The unit incorporates interfaces to both piezo electric sensors, inductive loop sensors, and a road installed temperature probe.
The HI-TRAC EMU3 can be powered from either mains supply or solar panel and associated battery & charge regulator.
The HI-TRAC EMU3 has an intergrated communications device that supports GPRS, 2G, 3G, 4G and Ethernet TCP/IP communications as well as legacy GSM dial up.
Detection options include:
- Axle Classification
- Loop Profiling Classification
- Cycle Classification
EMU3 Additional Features…
- Traffic Alerting, Event Monitoring and Incident Detection
- BLUETOOTH Mac Address Reader Interface for Journey Time Measurement and Traffic Movement Tracking
- Vehicle-by-Vehicle (VBV) Data Recording
- Pre-programmed or user defined classification schemes (e.g. EURO 6, UK DfT, FHWA, AUSTROADS)