SVS External Interfaces
The function of the Relay Interface is to acquire the bit-serial relay message stream from the SVS-1 and convert the message to physical opto-coupled relay signals. High intensity LED's indicate true presence in the each zone. These signals are open collector vehicle presence signals and are brought out on individual conductors or on a card edge connector.
Relay Interface – T170/TS1/TS2 Cardfile
A jumper routing matrix allows any of the vehicle presence relays to be routed to any of the 4 card-edge relay contacts. Routing of additional relays is via a ribbon cable to optional daughter cards (SAS-RLY-332-01) in adjacent slots. Dual RJ-45 ports allow "daisy chaining" of multiple Relay Interfaces.
– Dual RS-232 Ports (RJ-45) for communication with the SVS-1
– Up to 10 Relays with High Intensity LED Indicators on front panel
– 22 position card edge or terminal block connector for shelf mount
– Shock NEMA TS2, Vibration NEMA TS2
– Operating Temperature -30 C to 75 C
– Power: 12 to 24 VDC
– Type 170/TS1/TS2 version Dimensions 4 1/2"x 7 1/2" x 1 1/16"
– Shelf Mount version Dimensions 5 1/2" x 1 1/2" x 5 9/16"