SVS-1 Processors – Shelf Mount and Card File
The SVS-1 delivers reliable intersection stop line vehicle detection using state of the art processing hardware designs and sophisticated processing algorithms.
The SVS-1 Processor can be configured for up to six (6) "off the shelf" NTSC cameras. That means six intersection approaches can be covered using just one small footprint SVS-1 processor.
The SVS-1 can be setup using only a mouse and monitor or using a PC running SmarTek's easy to use SVS Setup and Monitor software.
Features and Specifications
– Setup using a mouse and monitor or via a PC with SmarTek software.
– True Vehicle Presence- Call is held while vehicles are in the zone.
– Low Installation cost, configurable for up to 6 NTSC cameras.
– 30 directional zones per camera, flexible grouping logic per phase.
– Up to 8 opto-isolated Vehicle Presence Relay outputs per camera.
– Vehicle Presence Relay routing to onboard connector.
– Vehicle Presence Relay routing to external relay cards.
– SDLC Interface eliminates need for detector cardfiles.
– Six opto-isolated inputs for the Shelf Mount model.
– Low Power Requirements-12 VDC to 24 VDC.
– Dimensions- 4.5" H x 6.75" W x 8.0" L for Shelf Mount model.
– Dimensions- Standard TS-2 Card form factor for Single Camera card.
– Temperature Range – -35 C to +75 C
– Two Year Warranty